Home of the Purple Champions
Duluth Youth Baseball & Softball Association
Duluth Youth Baseball & Softball (DYBSA) is excited you have chosen to view the opportunities we have available for boys and girls ages 3-18. Thru our partnership with Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation the baseball & softball program operates each year on a fall and spring schedule. DYBSA is comprised of volunteers in order to offer low cost programs for the Duluth Community. We encourage interested volunteers and local businesses to partner with us. By working together our children can become confident future leaders.
For more info, click here:
Wildcat Honor Program
DYBSA would like to reward our good students. Starting Monday,May 9th - May 12th from 6:30pm - 8pm players or parents can visit the concession stand to pick up a special gift.
Here's the guidelines for the Wildcat Honor Program:
1. Player must be enrolled in the DYBSA 2016 Spring Season in good standing.
2. Player must present a copy of the most recent behavior report (for the 3 & 4 year old), report card or progress report that reflect all passing grades. We will not reward scholastic reports with frowny faces, N's or F's.
3. One special gift per player, per season
Questions about Wildcat Honor Program, email@example.com
View GBL for schedule and game scores for Peewee, Minor, Major and Senior Baseball leagues
View Team Central for games schedule and scores for Rookie, Teeball, Pony and Softball Leagues
DYBSA Weather Procedures
Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation and DYBSA monitor the weather and field conditions in effort to eliminate player injuries and field damage. Members are advised to use the following tools to confirm the status of field closing in the event of inclement weather or other emergencies:
- DYBSA website
- Weather closing notification is located on the left side of the webpage
- Weather hotline: (678) 242-9528
- "LIKE" us on Facebook: Duluth Youth Baseball & Softball Association
- Follow us on Twitter: @duluthwildcat
- Contact your coach regarding status of scheduled games.
DYBSA doesn’t determine field status of neighboring parks. *Weather closing will be available by 4pm, Monday - Friday and by 9am weekends/holidays. Field closing may occur after the stated time frame if there’s a change in the weather pattern.